Your contribution supports programming that transforms lives by providing the tools and support to overcome addiction. Everyone is affected when a loved one has an addiction!
Because of YOU we can rebuild families, one life at a time…. House of Hope is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the treatment and support of those with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Children of Maasai | House of Hope.
- What President Obama Doesn’t Know About Guantanamo (Encounter Broadsides).
- House of Hope of Martin County;
Rebuilding Lives Renewing Hope Restoring Families We aim to help people grow in their abilities, get an education, learn new life skills or find a place of employment with us. We seek to encourage people to begin and develop a relationship with God, by providing Christian fellowship through our staff and volunteers. The House of Hope only continues to minister by the goodness of God through His people. We rely on the prayers, volunteers, and financial support of these people to meet the needs of the House of Hope.
Promoting change takes an example of proven success.
- The Power of Transformation: How to Find Physical, Spiritual and Emotional Wellness And Live Life to Its Fullest!
- How much does HOUSE OF HOPE pay? | ohativuwug.ml?
- Home - House of Hope | Cedar Rapids, Iowa?
- In the Company of Crows and Ravens?
- Michigan House of Hope,Rehab Michigan, Treatment Michigan.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of these women join our team. Become a volunteer, mentor, or a committed board member.
Martin Luther King Jr. Our purpose is to break recidivism in a crisis and build healthy habits and homes. Our Mission is to help women become self-sufficient and productive through education, resource networking, and after-care services to support their continued growth toward sustaining self-sufficiency.
Our Purpose is to provide a faith-based environment built on Biblical principles for women commited to change. The process will be done by.