- ‘The last goodbye’: Emiliano Sala’s haunting final social media post before plane disappearance?
- At Oculus Connect, VR Is Still Living in 'the Good Old Days'.
- Profile Menu.
- How to be a Presentation God: Build, Design, and Deliver Presentations that Dominate.
This story originally appeared in The Sun and was reproduced with permission. RMD — CB —.
UB — EFR —. Home football premier league.
- Profile Menu?
- Lesson Plans Nobody Nowhere;
- The House of Hope.
- Governing the Global Economy: Politics, Institutions and Economic Development (Routledge Studies in Globalisation).
Emiliano Sala poses with his Cardiff shirt after signing for the club over the weekend Source: The Sun Cardiff and Nantes are both growing in concern for the striker, and are actively trying to establish if the player was on board. Cardiff have this morning released a statement which confirms they are fearing the worst.
Source: AFP. Sala used the opportunity to visit his Nantes team-mates where he caught up with the squad and then posed for a group photograph as a memento of the moment.
And in a poignant message, the Argentinian posted the snap to his Instagram account with the simple message "La Ultima Ciao" - "The last goodbye". Sala then left the club to make the trip back to South Wales - and has yet to arrive amid reports a light-aircraft has gone missing somewhere near the Channel Islands. Cardiff and Nantes are both growing in concern for the striker, and are actively trying to establish if the player was on board.
Guernsey police have revealed that the search for the PA 46 Malibu aircraft resumed at eight o'clock this morning, though at this stage no trace of the plane has been found. They confirmed that it was making a flight from Nantes to Cardiff, with two people believed to be on board.